Thursday, October 1, 2009

Small Successes - 37

1) Last Saturday morning was haircut time from Dan down to Joseph, which makes 5 haircuts in one morning, done by me!


2) Remember all those lovely tomatoes we picked? Here is what we've been doing with them, well besides eating them fresh.

Tomato sauce cooking down on the stove:


Tomato sauce ladled into quart freezer containers:

Hot salsa (well, I thought it was hot, Dan thought it was more medium-hot). I canned these one afternoon and it went pretty well. It was the second canning this season. The first was when Dan and I together did some pickled jalapenos (not that I'll be eating those!).


Then I put a bunch of Roma and Delicious tomatoes in the freezer. Here are some of them:
3) All the maternity clothes have been hauled out and placed into the closet. Oh, you didn't know I was expecting? You can read about it here!

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

WOW!!! What a week! Love the canning!

I'm still playing catch up here today....thanks for sharing your week's better moments! They brighten my day!!! Much love!

House of Brungardt said...

Thank you Violin Mama!