Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago, when it was still warm outside, we went to the "local" pumpkin patch.


Dan loaded up the kids for the "drive" to the Pumpkin Patch:


Here we are! Let's go pick some pumpkins!


Joseph stooped to admire some pumpkins close up:


"Look, Mommy, I picked one up by myself!" No, he didn't drop it.


Anne found one to carry:


Evidently something was funny. I'm not sure what it was, nor was Joseph. Maybe they had a premonition that I was shortly going to step backwards, trip on a vine, and fall on my you-know-what.


Mommy got in the picture:


The pumpkins were loaded up and it was time to go back home.



After the loooooooong drive back, the pumpkins (all 23 of them) got lined up on the front porch.




1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

Look at those shorts! It's hard to believe it wasn't that long ago...