Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy News For Today!

Well, this picture says it all!


But, I'll write some more anyway. As you can see, we are happily expecting a baby, due in mid-March. Now, those of you who are math and gestation wizards might say, hey, that picture doesn't match up. And you would be right. I am at the end of the first trimester now. That picture is from a few weeks ago when I went down to the crisis pregnancy center (which periodically sends me sono pictures on a flash drive to look at and sign off on), and did a sono on myself. I was really nervous that day because I was as far along as I was when I had the miscarriage in January, and my original due date was fast approaching. But, it was all good when I saw this little baby on the screen, with little moving arms and legs, and a nice, strong heartbeat.

I would have posted this exciting information and picture sooner, but not being a computer guru, I saved the pictures in the wrong format on the flash drive I brought that day and I couldn't pull them up on our computer at home. However, the wonderful sono techs at the crisis pregnancy center saved them for me on one of their flash drives and sent them with their next batch of sono pictures. Hooray!


4 comments:

Kansas Mom said...

Congratulations (again)!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Congratulations, Janet! I am overjoyed for you.

Emily K said...

What great news! Congrats to you both!

House of Brungardt said...

Thank you all!