Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Fun Little Game!

I was tagged by Dawn for this game. Here are the rules:


1. Open the fourth picture folder on your computer

2. Select the fourth picture in the folder

3. Post the picture to your blog & explain the picture

4. Tag 4 people to do the same
Well, I went to the file on the computer marked Pictures, opened the fourth folder, called 2005, then opened the fourth folder, called February, then selected the fourth picture. Here it is:Dan is holding Catherine, who is 14 months old. Obviously it is Valentine's Day and she is really wanting to touch that balloon. I don't remember if Dan got it for her or me. :) At the time I was 3 months pregnant with the twins.

I'm going to tag Kate, Catholic Wife and Mother, Sarah, and Chrissy! Feel free to ignore if you want to. I probably won't even notify you that you've been tagged. Of course I only picked those that I know read this blog once in a while!

No comments: