Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Friday Funny

The kids and I took Anthony in for his one year checkup (he's doing great, by the way) earlier this week.  He screamed when he got shots, which we expected.  The kids plugged their ears with their fingers when he started crying. 

Then, we had to go to the lab.  It was a tiny, windowless room and I sat with Anthony on my lap, while the four older kids stood next to the door.  As the lab tech got her stuff ready, I looked over at the kids and they were already stuffing their fingers into their ears.  Then Catherine said, "Oh, no!  I'm going to get earwax on my fingers again!  Gross!"

And, for the record, Anthony cried so loud through the poking and squeezing of his finger, that when we walked out of the room, everyone at the nurse's desk just looked at us and said, "Wow!"

No comments: