Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures From Anthony's Birthday

All the kids "helped" me make Anthony's birthday cake.

Anthony was happy to be included in the fun.  We actually made his cake the day before his birthday.

Hey, Mom, when I get bigger, I'll sweep the floor!

It is amazing how a tiny bit of frosting can go so far!

The morning of Anthony's big day.

Here is the cake, which started out as a smiley-face, per the girls' insistence.  I thought it looked kind of boring, so I started adding hair.  Then we decided it looked kind of like a clown, so I made another color and added a collar.

Hooray for Anthony!

He was just able to reach it, hence the frosting on his fingers.

Look at that smile!  Anthony is very excited to have his own little cupcake.

I think he ate some of it, and he sure liked smashing it up.  Yeah, chocolate cake wasn't my best idea of the day.

New toys!

He got right into ripping off that paper.

This one was definitely a hit.

Happy 1st Birthday to our Anthony!

No comments: