Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guess Who Is One?

We just finished celebrating Anthony's birthday!  I find it hard to believe he is one year old already. 

Last year at this time I had just gotten to the hospital, all the while wondering if he was going to be born on St. Patrick's Day or not.  My doctor came in when I was ready to push him out at about 11:35 or so, and asked me if I wanted to wait until midnight so he could be a St. Patrick's Day baby and I said NO WAY!!  And he was born at 11:44pm. 

We haven't slept much this past year, but our big boy has brought us so much laughter and joy.  The other kids just love him to pieces, almost literally sometimes, and I just love to watch them all play together. 
He has been walking for about 2 and 1/2 months, even outside on the rough ground.  He loves to be outside and I just know he is going to be following Daddy around out there as soon as he is allowed. 

Anthony has 8 teeth and weighs about 24 pounds(our biggest one-year old so far!).  Our house is in an almost constant state of disaster due to his ability to get into things faster than we can pick them up.  Speaking of, I need to go assess the damage.

I will soon (hopefully) be posting pictures from his birthday party.  Stay tuned!

No comments: