Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh Nooooooooooooo!

A couple of days ago, we were all outside enjoying the warm weather as long as we possibly could.  I finally brought Anthony inside with me so I could get dinner on the table.   I went into the living room to get something and a few seconds later, I heard the door to the deck open.  I said, "Who came in?"  Nobody answered and I walked over to see Anthony standing in the open doorway looking outside.  Yikes!  He's only 11.5 months old!  Luckily, I can deadbolt lock that door, but still! 

Unfortunately, he can also open the door to the garage and I have no way (as of now) to lock that one so he can't open it.  Oh my, we will need some vigilant ears around here. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We got some simple slide locks for our screen door that would not latch. You can put them up high so little hands can not reach them. We got ours at ace and home depot

House of Brungardt said...

That is a good idea, Gretchen!