Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Extravaganza

The twins practiced patience with a smile.

Catherine checking on Joseph's egg.


Anthony was entertained (for a while anyway) by this bunny.


Our setup for coloring Easter eggs. 

After we dyed the eggs and they dried, I let the kids decorate them with some special food coloring markers.  They spent a very long time decorating their eggs.

Catherine was proud of her yellow-on-yellow egg.

Look, Anthony is still happy!

Joseph came up with some interesting eggs.  Here is one.

Anne had a lot of fun doing this project.

Catherine showing Anthony one of her eggs.  He had just about reached his limit for Easter eggs.

Don't look yet, Mom!

We dyed and decorated 25 hardboiled eggs.  Would you believe that on Easter Sunday the kids and I ate 18 of them?  I only ate two eggs.  They even ate them for breakfast.  They ate the rest of them yesterday at lunch.  I guess I'll have to do more next year.  I don't think Dan got a single one.

No comments: