Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time to Climb!

See that window up there? That is my kitchen window, which is over the sink. The window I often use to check on the kids if I run in to check on dinner, or just look out at the sunrise. Well, when we moved in last August, you could barely see out of this window because of this tree someone planted so close to the house. Maybe the first owners wanted to keep out the sun, but I want to see out of the window! So last fall, Dan chopped a lot of the tree down and it was an amazing change. And the twins have discovered that they like to climb this tree. Every time they go outside now, that is part of their routine.
Dominic's turn:
This one is little bit big for them:
It won't be long though:
Many of the trees on our property are not good climbing trees. Either they are evergreen trees or they are thorny trees. The ones that would be good for climbing are rather small, which is good, I guess. They'll grow with the kids. One less thing for me to worry about!

No comments: