Friday, January 13, 2012

I Found It Funny

Earlier today I stopped to do some shopping with all five kids at Sam's Club.  I got a cart, put Anthony in the seat and made all the kids hold onto the cart so we could go inside.  As we walked up the parking lot aisle, I noticed a woman sitting in the passenger seat of a car staring at us.  Her eyes were opened wide and as we passed by, I could plainly seeing her counting...one...two...three...four...and then her head whipped around to see if there were any more.  She looked quite silly and I had to laugh to myself. 

2 comments:

Kansas Mom said...

Ha - as if five were a lot!

Of course, it is a lot to take to Sam's. I'm impressed with your courage!

House of Brungardt said...

Yes, when you know families with 10 kids, five doesn't seem like very many! Her reaction made me feel like I had three heads or something, though.

We were running errands yesterday and Anthony kept doing well, so I thought I'd try Sam's since we were in the area and it worked pretty well. Got a little tricky at checkout, but we made it. I don't normally go there with all of them.