Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today Should Have Been The Day

Today, August 15th, the feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, was also supposed to have been my due date. This week especially I have been missing our little baby, realizing anew that I will never get to hold her here on this earth. But, the reunion in Heaven will be so sweet. I just have to make sure that I get there!
Here is what Dan's brother has been building for us this summer, with Dan's help. It is not finished yet, but I wanted you all to see it because it is in memory of Mary Joseph. Dan will do some landscaping around the grotto when it is finished.

Mary, Queen of Heaven, pray for us.

Mary Joseph, pray for us.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

You know your little one is praying for you today!

House of Brungardt said...

Definitely true! She will be constantly busy praying for all of us. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Dan and Janet, I am still thinking and praying for you and your little one. God will give you the strength to weather through this time... I just know it. Your little one will grow gig and healthy!! :) What a wonderful family awaites Him or Her!

Have a good week,
Diana

Dawn said...

I love the grotto. What a beautiful way to remember your baby. :)

House of Brungardt said...

Thank you all!