Tuesday, August 16, 2011

17 Month Old Anthony!

One of Anthony's latest things is putting on other people's belongings.  Here he is sporting a pink ball cap (on backwards, that's how he likes them) and a pair of broken sunglasses.  The kids thought this was hilarious, as did I. 

Our funny Anthony.  I don't know what he's got in his mouth, probably something he picked up off the floor.  See those two teeth breaking through on the bottom?  They've been causing me trouble for a while.

Anthony's current names for the kids:
Catherine - Ahbah
Dominic - Nuhnuh
Anne - Eeeeeee
Joseph - Zheezhee

He tells on them, too.  If they do something he thinks is wronging him, he will come to me, point back in their direction, loudly say their name (as above), and jabber on "telling" me all about it.  It's hard not to laugh.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I think he looks kinda like a pirate!