Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Book Review: On Top Of Spaghetti

This is a funny book!  Have you sung the song before?  I grew up singing the song, "On Top Of Spaghetti," but I did not know all the verses.  Well, this book will rectify that for you.  It not only contains all the verses within the story, but tells the tale of Yodeler Jones and his Spaghetti Emporium, and what happened the day of the Big Sneeze.  I have read/sung this book many times.  The illustrations are delightful and all the lyrics are printed on the last page.  I taught the whole song to the choir class and it is often requested now.  There's even a recipe for spaghetti and meatballs on the back cover.


Disclaimer:  I received nothing for this book review, it's just one of our favorites on our shelf!  However, if you follow the link and order anything from Amazon, I will receive a small commission.

No comments: