Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This Morning...

...I went into the kitchen to discover Anthony standing on the open oven door!  Yikes! Yikes! And yikes again!

Note to self:  No doing anything with the stove top or oven this summer. 

Kidding.

Sort of.

Not long ago we found refrigerator magnets inside the oven.  Luckily before we turned the oven on.

What am I going to do with this child?


Edited to addA friend at the kids' choir practice yesterday afternoon mentioned that she was able to lock her oven door by pushing a button.  So when I got home, I looked and sure enough, if you hold a certain button down for 3 seconds, the oven door locks.  Hooray!!  Now if only I could figure out how to stay one step ahead of him instead of one step behind.

4 comments:

Kansas Mom said...

Daily novenas to his guardian angel.

And yours.

And get an oven lock.

Kansas Mom said...

Of course...he'd probably figure out how to open the oven lock, too.

House of Brungardt said...

Yes, Kansas Mom, his guardian angel gets a workout! But, at least for this problem, we have a solution! Julie's idea worked! There is a way to lock the oven door by holding a button down for 3 seconds. Hopefully I can still lock it when I'm baking something.

I'm sure he'll move on to something else equally as dangerous now.

Kansas Mom said...

I didn't hear her suggestion. I have to see if my oven door locks!