Monday, May 9, 2011

Standing In Line and A Review

For those of you who are worried homeschooled children will not learn how to stand in line, you can rest easy.

This was the scene in our house for at least a half an hour the other day.  Granted, they weren't happy the whole time.

But Anne even let Joseph cut in line in front of her.

Where he proceeded to entertain himself (and me).

What were they waiting in line for?  The chance to use this electric pencil sharpener, my new favorite thing in the house.  No longer do we have a thousand unsharpened pencils lying around the house.  No longer do the kids say, Mom I can't find a pencil.  Now they go looking for pencils that need sharpening.  It is one made by X-Acto ( X-Acto School Pro Heavy-Duty Electric Sharpener (1670) )  and I must say it sharpens wonderfully, even those silly holiday-type pencils that the manual sharpeners would never sharpen.  It won't over sharpen, either, which is good and has a large shavings holder, which the kids like because it is clear and they can watch the pencil shavings fall down.


*Note: If you follow the link to Amazon and buy anything, I get a small commission, but I did not receive anything for gushing over this pencil sharpener.  It's just another tool that has made my life much easier and I had to share!

No comments: