Friday, August 27, 2010

I Can Never Get Enough...

...of these cute baby pictures! Look at those cheeks:


The kids call this Anthony's "funny face." Anthony discovered he can tuck his lower lip beneath his upper lip and the kids laugh hysterically every time they see him do it.

Well, I'll just blow some raspberries too, while I'm at it!


Look, Mom, I'm in charge here and I need to be entertained!



Let's see, I think I'll sample this arm:



Two little heads:



Joseph and his "Anth'ny." Somehow he turns Anthony into a two syllable name.





1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

Adorable!

Second Daughter is one of the silliest people I have ever met and I think it's the encouragement of her older siblings who laugh hysterically whenever she is ridiculous. Watch out or they'll lead Anthony down the same silly path.