Friday, August 13, 2010

Cool Pictures For A Hot Day

Dominic and Joseph race around on their vehicles:

The twins splash around in the pool:

Catherine, the happy girl:


I asked the kids what they were doing, and they said, "Playing School!" By the way, when they are "swimming" and they get cold, they put on some of my old T-shirts. In case you were wondering. :)



Anne with a new hairdo:




Now let's all dump water on our heads! (Daddy was working hard in the garden during all of this mayhem.)
By the way, if you happened to notice that the kids got a new pool, someone backed over the old one with the minivan. Yes, it was me. Oops!



Ready to dump some water on my head:




And it's a miss!




Okay, now I'll go dump some water on the grass:





Heh, heh, I'll go dump some water on the cat!



Uh-oh, this is looking serious:




Joseph assured me that if the house got on fire, he would put it out:

Anthony was there watching all of the fun:



Who are you and what have you done with my sister?





Oh, the mischief we will make:




1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

Looks like so much fun!