Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Night

At our house, everything happens "last night." Every day the kids say things like:

"We went to church last night." (We always go in the morning.)

"Mommy went to the grocery store last night." (Apparently I go every night of the week!)

"I puked in my bed last night." (Months ago. I guess it made a strong impression.)

"Mommy toot my tempachure and gave me mecidine." When? "Last night."

"I heard Joseph crying last night." (That one is probably true.)

We'll have to work on a few more times of the day.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Janet,

I haven't been to visit your blog in awhile and I was really happy to find so many entries from you about Mommy-life! I ESPECIALLY like your "Murphy's Law for Moms". They really crack me up.

Hope you had a great Easter! He is risen! Alleluia, Alleluia!

House of Brungardt said...

Dawnie,

You had quite a Lent this year. I've been praying for you. I hope you are doing well.

Dan has complained that I have taken over our blog (he gave it up for Lent). I told him he better get busy and start posting. I've gotten on a roll! lol

Janet

Dawn said...

Janet,

Thanks so much for your prayers. I really, really appreciate it. :)

Poor Dan...LOL