Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lots of Cousins!

Several weeks ago, I took Catherine, Dominic, and Anne up to my parents' house near Kansas City for the weekend.  My brother and his family were in town from Iowa and my sister brought over her kids for a day.  So on Saturday, there were lots of cousins running around, and it was fun to see how they have all grown.

Anne, Isabella, and Catherine

Daniel, Dominic, and Thomas

My sweet little goddaughter, Emily.
My godson, Patrick.

Play ball!

Dom was ready to field the ball.

Even Grandma got in on the action!

Catherine took a break.

Grandpa with most of the kids. 

Cutie-pie Elizabeth.

Dominic and Daniel pretended they were brothers for the weekend.  Daniel will be getting a new baby brother come August, which is exciting!


We had a great time visiting everyone and the kids really enjoyed getting to spend time with their cousins.

No comments: