Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Still Easter!

I helped the kids dye Easter eggs on Holy Saturday. It went so fast I almost forgot to take any pictures. I seem to remember the process taking longer when I was a kid, but I was probably older. Some of these eggs got the 30 second bath in the dye. :)



Only 2 eggs got knocked onto the floor, by our resident 2.5 year old pictured above. Our dye kit came with stickers, so here he is, as well as Catherine, happily decorating his barely dry eggs.


The twins show off their Easter eggs. I got out the eggs for all the kids to eat on Easter Sunday evening and we quickly blew through 12 of them (I ate two). They loved to peel and eat them. I don't remember now who ate three, but two of them did.



Anthony, our little Easter bunny, at 2.5 weeks of age.



Look, he's trying to hop down the bunny trail!




No comments: