Thursday, April 22, 2010

The First Outing

When Anthony was a little over 2 weeks old, I ventured out with all the kids by myself for the first time since he was born. Luckily I did not have to be anywhere at any certain time, because I was not able to get out of the house until 10:30! This was Holy Thursday and it was supposed to be the last nice day for a few days. The kids were super excited to go to the playground, and I think they ran nonstop for at least an hour.



Look at me, Mommy!


I wish I had a video of this, because I caught Joseph doing his little Joseph dance, which is really funny.



They had a blast going down the big spiral slide and the game was to have everyone end up at the bottom together.



Catherine, the biggest monkey!
Anthony was snuggled in his carseat and stashed in the stroller, covered with a blanket because it was super windy. So he did not make it into the pictures this time.
I do have to say, we went again to the playground this morning and met up with some friends, as in meet at a certain time. Fortunately, I had a time frame of 9:30-10:00 to meet, so I got there with 5 minutes to spare. We actually were able to leave the house by 9:40 this time, so we are improving.




No comments: