Saturday, September 18, 2010

Six Months Old!

Anthony turned six months old this week! Wow, I can hardly believe it. It has gone fast. How can a day go so slowly sometimes, and yet the weeks and months just race by?


Almost two weeks ago I decided to start giving him some baby food. He seemed to get so mad every time we sat down to eat and all he had were toys. He was watching the food go into our mouths and just knew he was missing something. So here he is, getting his first taste:



Anthony says, maybe I was wrong about this whole food thing:



He really likes being outside:



He has been learning how to sit up over the past few weeks. The kids like to help.



Hey Mom, look at me! I'm a big boy!



Playing with two of his favorite toys: his toes!



First time in a swing outside, photo taken last weekend:



Today I wanted to take some pictures, so I sat on the floor while Anthony was playing. It wasn't long before I had 79 shots. Don't worry, though, I'm only posting six! :)




Anthony has really gotten pretty good at sitting up by himself:




That face has mischief written all over it. Oh, when he starts crawling...



Who me?



Did you notice the glaring safety no-no back there? That plug-in is where we keep a nightlight at nighttime. It is supposed to have a plug in it during the day. I did try to cover that box of clothes back there. I had to start digging in there for 12 month clothes. He's so long! And he weighs about 19 pounds or so. (The girls both weighed between 19 and 20 pounds at one year old!)




Okay, Mom, if you're all done taking pictures, I've got things to do:

1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

He is just too cute! And I know how those big boys are!