Monday, September 13, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Anthony is in the tub!


These pictures are a few weeks old. One night I decided to try to have Anthony sit up in the baby bathtub as he was getting so long he had to fold his legs up like a frog just to fit in there lying down. Plus he was starting to lift his head up all the time like he wanted to sit up.

He learned very quickly to drape his arms over to help balance himself:


He loves to take a bath:



He gets to play with his toes and the water. What more could a baby ask for?




Anthony looks at Mommy:




Anthony sees Mommy in the mirror:



Anthony discovers himself in the mirror!




Look at that cute baby, Mommy!





I think I like him!




1 comment:

Kansas Mom said...

These are wonderful pictures! I can't believe Anthony would ever be grumpy just because you're trying to teach the other kids something.

(Okay, maybe I can believe it, but he's still adorable.)