Monday, December 10, 2007

Psycho Potty Chair

Today while Dan was getting ready for work, I got up to get things started for the day. Make coffee, get breakfast going, etc. I heard Dominic and went to check on him as he went to bed last night with a low-grade fever. He felt hot again so I checked his temperature, then gave him some Tylenol, got him some juice and snuggled up with him in the rocking chair with a blanket. Then we heard it: clap, clap, clap, "All done!" And then: clap, clap, clap, "Nice job!" Our psycho potty chair was at it again. Nobody is even close to the bathroom and the little handle that "flushes" goes off by itself. Spooky! One evening, when all the kids were in bed, it starting "flushing" over and over again all by itself. As I walked over to investigate I could hear Catherine in the girls' room say, "Who did that?!" Maybe we have a ghost who is trying to potty-train! Ha-ha-ha! Maybe it is trying to tell me it is time to potty-train the twins. :(

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This made me laugh!