Monday, July 19, 2010

4 Months Old!

Time for another Anthony Picture Fest! (Actually, I just couldn't decide which one was the cutest.)


Hi, Mom, I'm sticking my tongue out at you:


If I just try hard enough, maybe I can get out of this stroller:

Well, that didn't work. Maybe if I kick my legs and look cute, Mommy will get me out:


How can I pick just one picture?



Mommy must be doing something really funny. At least funny to a baby. That is another benefit to living out in the country: your neighbors can't see you acting really silly to get a smile and a laugh.




A close-up of that big toothless grin:



Oh, sweet slumber (sweet for Mommy, too). The earlier pictures were at the beginning of July, this was taken just a few days ago, when Anthony turned 4 months old:



Look at me, I'm a big boy now!



Okay, Mommy, I'm ready to go exploring. (I can't believe he is old enough to sit in here.)

You wouldn't guess it to look at these pictures, but Anthony has been one cranky baby lately, day and night. Poor baby, he is teething.

No comments: