Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zoo Is Spelled Z-O-O

Two weeks ago we went on our first trip to the zoo since Anthony was born. We met up with our homeschooling preschool/Kindergarten playgroup. The kids had great fun seeing their friends and all of the animals, like this peacock.




Anthony slept through much of his first trip to the zoo, out of utero that is.



Four moms, 13 kids and babies, one more in utero, and the oldest child was 6. We had quite the crowd.



You can barely see that little head in there. While looking at the giraffes, we watched one of the adult giraffes sit down and I must say, it looked extremely awkward. Like me when I'm pregnant.



Ah, now he's awake. And very hungry, I might add.



Joseph was entranced by this turtle swimming around.


And for a few days afterward, Catherine and Anne kept telling everyone, "I know how to spell zoo: Z-O-O!"

No comments: